Get the Peace of Mind Only an Experienced Attorney Can Provide
Baltimore Moving Violation Attorneys
Traffic Charges & Penalties in Baltimore
A moving violation is any infringement of the law committed by a driver while a vehicle is in motion.
Examples of moving violations include:
- Disregarding a stop sign, stop light, or other traffic sign
- Driving over the speed limit
- Driving recklessly
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Changing lanes in a “no lane change” zone
- Driving under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol
- Driving with a suspended license
- Failure to signal lane change
- Making an illegal U-turn
- Drag racing
- Speeding in a school zone
- Driving under the minimum speed limit
- Turning left or right from the incorrect lane
- Driving at an unsafe speed that is too fast for weather or other conditions
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Violating an “out of service” order
- Violations of provisional license restrictions
- Driving at night without headlights
The consequences for a moving violation could be quite extensive. Some penalties are restrictions to your driving privileges, such as points on your driving record, mandatory attendance in driver improvement and safety programs, and / or suspension of your license. Other penalties could affect your wallet, including steep fines and an increase of your insurance premiums. You may also have to attend a hearing in court.
At Scheuerman Law, LLC, our legal team has 50 years of combined experience. We've been able to help my clients protect their financial well-being, their freedom, and their driving privileges.
Our firm understands the importance of addressing traffic ticket cases correctly. Many people assume that they have no options when it comes to a moving violation. This is not the case. Like any charge, you have the chance to fight for your innocence and your rights. You are not automatically assumed guilty, and you have every right to protect your future and challenge alleged traffic violations. That’s what we're here for.
Our successful jury trials and 13 years of prosecutor experience is what you need on your side.
We have 50 years of combined legal experience between all our attorneys.
Every case is handled strategically with precision and preparation.
We're ready to take prosecutors, judges, and juries head-on for you.
Defending against charges takes skill, and we possess the keen ability to do so.
We go into a courtroom commanding a sense of confidence and readiness.
“If you want to win, you want Mark Scheuerman and his team.”- Anna O.